Posted by Melissa


Its only 10 weeks till the big day. I'll be a grandma! I swear I didnt think i was old enough to be a grandma. Ah well, its gonna happen whether I am ready for it or not. Let me see, what else is going on in my life right now???? Tax season has officially started, its kinda slow this week but I expect next week it will be wide open.

I used to like my job, but the past couple years it has been almost unbearable, this year I have even asked to be put back to part time during Tax season, just because I cannot deal with the clients any more. If I didnt have to be on the phone it would be an awesome job.


Well I promise I will write more often!


See ya next time!

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 10, 2009 at Saturday, January 10, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment